Monday, July 27, 2009

Faithful

I don't really know what to write at this point in time, but I just feel like writing. The last few months have been incredible! I cannot even begin to describe how amazing God has been to Zeke and me in providing for al that we have needed! And just in His perfect timing too! I feel like we are at that point again where God is taking us a little further out into the wilderness and looking at us with that look that says "I have so much waiting for you! You've trusted me this far, will you trust Me further?" And part of me wants to run like the wind in the other direction, but deeper down within me I know that He is so much more than trustworthy! How could I not go further? What would I miss if I ran the other way?

Sometimes it is so hard to trust God and follow Him, even when He has been absolutely faithful for so long and through so much in our lives! We need to be daily encouraged to surrender everything to Him.

Sitting here I am thinking about all that the next few weeks hold for my family! I told Zeke tonight I have never run headlong into so many things haveing absolutely no idea how God is going to provide! We know He has us exactly where He wants us! That has been confirmed in numerous ways! However, we are in a position where we are having to completely trust that God is going to provide for us to be where He called us!

I know that My Father in Heaven owns the cattle on a thousand hills! He clothes the lillies and takes perfect care of the sparrows and I am of much more value to Him than either of those! I know He will provide, but I need to be still!

"The Lord will fight for you; you must be quiet."
Exodus 14:14

I know that God has an amazing plan and I simply need to trust Him and follow where He leads me!

"'For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
and your ways are not My ways.'
This is the Lord's declaration.
'For as heaven is higher than earth,
so My ways are higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts.'"
Isaiah 55:8

"'For I know the plans I have for you'
this is the Lord's declaration
'plans for your welfare, not for disaster,
to give you a future and a hope.'"
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment